14 August | Do We Have The Right To Celebrate Happy Independence Day 14 August In Pakistan In Urdu

As you guys know that the arrival of August 14 is coming and everywhere is happy. People are buying green light flag to express love for Pakistan. I also know that you too love this loving country like me, but I want that we should not only love this country but make it one day for one's prosperity. Meet the purpose of getting the country.

I pray to Allah that never let me and my people put such an effort into such anxiety as it was to face my problems while making my people go to Pakistan. It was a matter when Muslims regardless of their wealth and property, Only you are ready to emerge in the love of Pakistan. People liked to work for their entire life, and liked to come to Pakistan. How painful and painful it was when Hindus and Sikhs were slaughtering Muslim heads and slaughtering children and even playing women with respect to their respects. Cutting muscles were moving towards Pakistan.

I want to ask, what was this superficial love for? To implement a piece of earth only to get Islam? For an Islamic homeland or secular country?

My friends! This country was acquired for equality and equality and this country was acquired for the name of Islam and for the implementation of the Quran. But sorry today everything is happening today. There is no safety, the poor does not get justice, the Saudi system is ritual, and the faithful country of Kaafir is occupying the occupation. So I am compelled to say what is the benefit of celebrating Independence, and what do we have to celebrate Independence Day? Freedom is celebrating that we are slaves of corrupt rulers or because the purpose of achieving the country for the purpose is not yet fulfilled.

Happiness on Independence Day, but after strong intention to accomplish this country's day and night, it is to be accomplished. And that purpose was only the purpose of Islam and Islam. In the end I would like to say that Allah Almighty gives us the hope to love this country in Pakistan.

0 comments :

Post a Comment