Bill Gates Feels Guilty ?- World Richest Person Bill Gates Feels Guilty? In Urdu Hindi

 Bill Gates Micro Soft Founder  is counted in the world's most successful and richest people- but you will surely be surprised to know this. Bill Gates still refers to something that does not normally give people importance.

Yes Bill Gates has revealed that apart from English, they do not know the language of any other country in the world -

Bill Gates says, "I am convinced myself that I do not speak any foreign language- I hope I will take time to learn the languages of other countries - and French near me Learning language will be easy.

Bill Gates says, "My wish is that I have to speak and understand Arabic or Chinese languages, but I can talk to people in these languages too. I have also used an app in this regard, but this is permanent Could not work with you.


0 comments :

Post a Comment